Thursday, October 8, 2009

Community Outreach


Here is an update of my outreach for the Art of Action project: I had two workshops at the Strafford Library during the summer, on July 9 and August 6 in the evening. I showed my work and invited the participants to undertake their own projects envisioning the future of Vermont.



Between them I had an Open Studio, inviting the community to see my project in progress. I provided some art supplies.











On August 31 I installed the results at the Strafford Post Office, which has an exhibition space. There were
six pieces of art, responding to the subject.

34 comments:

  1. 感謝大大的無私分享 讓小弟獲益良多 終於知道網上還有這麼多的好東西≧▽≦"
    ........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 來給你加加油~打打氣!!!更新之餘,也要注意休息哦~~........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 旁觀自己的悲傷是解脫,主觀自己的悲傷是更加悲傷 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 若對自己誠實,日積月累,就無法對別人不忠了。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 盛年不再來,一日難再晨;及時當勉勵,歲月不待人..............................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 人生有些波折,才能有些成長,所以不論順逆,凡是成長、成功的助緣,都應該心存感激。..................................................

    ReplyDelete